Polychips is a delightful ever-growing collection of ready-to-use low-poly procedural microchip models.
Polychips can be integrated into 3D AR/VR scenes (Unity, Unreal, CryEngine, etc.) or used as background images in apps or web pages.
They are loaded with features, have consistent naming conventions, and have been designed to be customizable for your needs.
- 12 unique and delightful low poly 3D models (more upcoming!)
- Asset browser library for Blender, use it in all your projects
- Blender Cycles/EEVEE full support
- Easy to edit text on components using geometry nodes
- Super clean file architecture, easy to work and iterate with
- Dynamic palette colors using shading nodes
- Each object added is generated with random colors
- Lifetime included regular updates with fresh new models
- Request your custom model or feature.
- polychips.blend - Asset browser library
Blender >= 3.0 (Win, Linux, and Mac intel versions).
Still have questions?
Send your feedback or queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you're a student, from a low income country or can’t afford due to financial issues, please reach out and I'll do my best to make it work for you.